Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Powerful dedicated hosting solutions?  (Read 1710 times)

BoxIT

• View Profile
Powerful dedicated hosting solutions?
« on: February 12, 2024, 01:48:33 AM »
Hello!
I know that location of the server matters.
So I wanted to ask which providers are good for US audience and which one for Eastern Europe?
I was suggested to check GTHost.com dedicated hosting solutions.

In your opinion are they good? Or which ones can you recommend as well?
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

Goskin

• View Profile
Re: Powerful dedicated hosting solutions?
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2024, 03:01:39 AM »
My experience with ServerUnion.com web host has been exceptional in terms of customer support and communications.
They are great for getting Europe dedicated hosting. DELL PowerEdge R630 Server: 28 Cores +HT 2x Xeon E5-2690v4, 2.6 GHz 3.5 GHz Turbo, 64GB DDR4, 2x SSD 960 GB FREE HW RAID, $161.00/mo.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2024, 12:47:02 AM »
Try out MyResellerHome web hosting service. Our web hosting plan for dedicated hosting starts at just $99 per month. It includes services like 24/7 customer support, uptime guarantee, choice of operating system, free domain, unlimited bandwidth, and more.

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2024, 02:00:42 AM »
Also you can check out digitalserver.com.mx servidores dedicados - pricing and features are unique.
I especially love their support. They're easy, friendly and they seem to really care about their clients.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

Ingtant

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 28, 2024, 11:38:46 AM »
Powerful dedicated server solutions are available from hostingsource.com and panamaserver.com.
Their range of Cheap Web Hosting plans are suited to every budget from the individual seeking a personal site to a corporation wanting that web identity or for creating that successful shopping site.

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 01, 2024, 02:06:38 AM »
Try NetShop isp dedicated servers. Value for what I'm receiving is excellent. Speed connectivity is pretty fast, uptime is great and features are unique.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2024, 01:15:09 AM »
Look to do business with a web host that offers support in various means. Whether it’s a combination of phone and email or phone and live chat.
If you are looking for reliable, fast and secure services the solution is Datapacket.net - Reliability is 100% I honestly cannot remember the last downtime.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

DanielClark165

• Daniel Clark
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2024, 03:09:18 AM »
BodHOST offers affordable Dedicated Server Hosting solutions, providing customers with a wide range of configurations and customization options. Their dedicated servers are designed to offer high performance, reliability, and security for businesses of all sizes. With competitive pricing and 24/7 technical support, BodHOST ensures a seamless hosting experience for their clients.
« Last Edit: April 10, 2024, 02:18:55 AM by DanielClark165 »

Maria93

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2024, 12:04:38 PM »
For the American audience, I recommend hostpro.com, and for Eastern Europe, they also offer reliable services. This provider has positive reviews and offers appropriate services for their regions at a nice price.