Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: The best VPS provider ... what's that?  (Read 585 times)

VorsiK

• View Profile
The best VPS provider ... what's that?
« on: March 12, 2024, 09:06:53 AM »
What's the best VPS provider?
Is that hostingsource.com or inet.ws?
Any ideas?

Spingrape

• View Profile
Re: The best VPS provider ... what's that?
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2024, 03:53:53 AM »
I've switched hosting providers a dozen times, there's nothing wrong with that, so long as you find a host that you like thats whats important, not what anyone else thinks.

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2024, 05:58:16 AM »
You will find hosting sites by popularity, by prices, by features and a lot more.
You can also read what the web hosting geeks are talking about and what they have to say about web hosting platforms, bandwidth and more.

You precisely will not regret having looked at Rockhoster.com and also NetShop-isp.com.cy as they have offered me the configuration I needed.
Their services are widely represented in the web hosting market. They are the few hosts on the Internet known as a true hosting provider.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
« Reply #3 on: March 18, 2024, 03:22:10 AM »
Try out the web hosting service, MyResellerHome. Our VPS hosting packages begin at $59.95 per month. It features services such as operating system selection, free SSL, full root access, fully managed, and many more. Please see your website for more details.

ownwebservers1

• View Profile
    • ownwebservers.com
« Reply #4 on: March 18, 2024, 11:17:53 AM »
What's the best VPS provider?
Is that hostingsource.com or inet.ws?
Any ideas?

OwnWebServers is currently running a promotion where they are offering a 55% discount on their VPS Hosting plans for the first month. To avail this offer, customers can use the promo code "EASTER55" during the checkout process.

Their Cheap VPS Hosting plans come with a range of features such as full root access, choice of operating systems (CentOS, Debian, Ubuntu), SSD storage, DDoS protection, firewall management, and more. They offer flexible resource configurations to meet specific requirements and provide 24/7 technical support via multiple channels (phone, email or live chat).

The promotion is valid for new customers only and is limited to the first month of service. After the first month, customers will be charged at regular prices based on their chosen plan and billing cycle (monthly or annually).
OwnWebServers OFFER
50% OFF Dedicated Server
Price $89.50/mo Using promo code WHT50OFF - Order Now

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2024, 02:11:47 AM »
I contacted hostingsource.com team, and their sales rep explained everything and found a really good hosting package for my needs.
Tech support was also responsive and helped with setup. Great plus for their team. Like their VPS hosting - $5 first month for any plan.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

Littoc

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2024, 11:57:37 AM »
Check out VPS accounts from decent companies: allwebhost.com and panamaserver.com.
Great hosts with fast servers and fast network connections. Very helpful and friendly support.

Maria93

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2024, 07:45:51 AM »
To be honest, there is no specific VPS standard. Yes, the components and the amount of resources decide a lot, but the basis is the correct configuration of the VPS itself (web servers, firewall, mail, etc.).
I mean that there is no common solution for everyone, everyone should have their own individual server configuration.
If we talk about the quality and power of components and allocated resources, then yes, in this regard, you need to choose a hoster quite carefully. Personally, I use NVMe VPS services from hostpro.com.
If we talk about setting up the VPS itself, not every hosting technical support will do it, especially for free. If we consider my example, the technical support from hostpro.com configured the server to the requirements that I needed for free (if you have completely non-standard VPS settings, you need to check with the support team whether it can be implemented).
In any case, try to formulate a technical task and write to each technical support. Based on the results, choose the hosting service that offers the best option with favorable conditions. Thus, I chose hostpro.com out of all the options because I liked both the price and the professional attitude.

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2024, 02:38:58 AM »
I would like to add here that I am +1 fully satisfied Exmasters.com vps hosting user. CPU: 2 Core, RAM: 4 GB, SSD: 50 GB, Monthly Price: $15.
Bandwidth upgrade/downgrade available at anytime (even in middle of the month). Uptime 100%, fast support team, fast servers.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

m2host

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2024, 12:34:42 AM »
VPS hosting plans must contain services such as 24/7 customer assistance, operating system selection, uptime guarantee, backup capability, and more. All of these features, as well as many others, are included in M2Host's VPS hosting options. It begins at $30 per month. For additional information, please visit our website.