Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: server hosting account required  (Read 243 times)

RecStock

• View Profile
server hosting account required
« on: March 26, 2024, 02:22:12 AM »
Hi,
I'm helping a friend who currently has a server hosting account with a provider and he is having issues with slowness, and the server that he is on shows high usage.
He is looking around for a new dedicated hosting Account. He currently pays around $100/mo for the following:
- 1000GB SSD
- 20000GB Bandwidth
- cPanel Control Panel
- Unlimited Domains, Subdomains, MySQL Databases etc
- 1 Dedicated IP Address
- 40 Accounts
Also looking at some type of backup if a provider provides this service.
What can you say about NetShop-isp.com.cy hosting solutions? Are they good? Any alternatives?
If Providers could let me know what deals you have please email me or private message me.

Thanks
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

Ingtant

• View Profile
Re: server hosting account required
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2024, 12:11:33 PM »
Check out server hosting plans from hostsailor.com and planethoster.com.
Reliability -Never Goes Down
Technical Support - Always Respond
Customer Service & Billing - will email before billing and after billing consistently
Server & Net Speed - always optimal
Price & Value for Money - Great pricing.
« Last Edit: March 27, 2024, 12:13:05 PM by Ingtant »

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2024, 02:20:12 AM »
Highly recommend NetShop Isp for anyone looking for reliable Singapore dedicated servers and support services.
I am particularly impressed with the support services who answered me within a few minutes and did everything possible to help me.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

Egrikolla

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2024, 09:21:59 AM »
I'd draw your attention to deals from allwebhost.com and owned-networks.net.
As they provide 24/7 support and easy interface, I had the best experience with them. They are fast and reliable.

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 04, 2024, 03:40:03 AM »
Any specific server location?
NetShop ISP infrastructure spans across Europe, Asia Pacific and the United States with 15 Data Centers and global connectivity carriers.
Also like their pricing for dedicated servers.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

VorsiK

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2024, 01:53:37 PM »
The best server accounts are available from planethoster.com and hostsailor.com.
I highly recommend these companies to anyone in search of a reliable and customer-oriented hosting provider.

Maichik

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2024, 12:05:54 PM »
Well, trustworthy servers can be got from legionbox.com and planethoster.com.
The price-quality ratio is among the best I've met. The server administration dashboard is a very nice and professional, which gives me a great experience. Quick response time! I highly recommend them.

DanielClark165

• Daniel Clark
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2024, 06:37:34 AM »
Looking for affordable and reliable VPS hosting? Look no further than bodHOST and take advantage of their sale - 15% off on the best VPS hosting with coupon code EASTER15. With state-of-the-art data centers and expert support 24/7/365, bodHOST is the perfect solution for anyone looking to host their website or application on a virtual private server.

High-performance infrastructure
24/7 monitoring and support
Advanced security measures
Multiple Linux OS options

Don't miss out on this great deal!

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 17, 2024, 12:10:04 AM »
There are no hidden traps or fees. NetShop-isp.com.cy service is excellent and they also have several ways to get customer support, which is also excellent.
Everything is fast all the time. In fact my page load time is over 60% faster than with my previous host.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

Maria93

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 21, 2024, 06:45:46 AM »
Based on your friend's requirements and budget, hostpro.com will be an excellent choice for dedicated hosting. This hosting offers reliable hosting solutions with features that align well with your friend's needs:
Performance: hostpro.com's servers use SSD/NVMe drives, which ensures fast and responsive website performance. With enough resources and optimized infrastructure, they can handle heavy traffic and prevent slow performance issues.
Features: The hosting provides cPanel, Plesk, DirectAdmin, CWP, CyberPanel control panel, unlimited domains, subdomains, MySQL/MariaDB databases, and 5 dedicated IP addresses to match your friend's current hosting specifications. In addition, they offer various backup options to ensure data security and integrity.
Reliability: hostpro.com is known for its reliability and uptime guarantees, ensuring that your friend's websites will always remain available and up and running.
For specific deals and offers, I recommend contacting hostpro.com directly for personalized assistance and to discuss the available options that best meet your friend's requirements.

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2024, 12:53:52 AM »
Try out the web hosting service, MyResellerHome. Our plans are affordable and reliable. It features services such as operating system selection, free SSL, full root access, fully managed, and many more. Please see your website for more details.