Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: rockhoster.com vs owned-networks.net  (Read 211 times)

Ingtant

• View Profile
rockhoster.com vs owned-networks.net
« on: March 27, 2024, 12:33:58 PM »
Which VPS should I have a deal with - owned-networks.net or rockhoster.com?
Any ideas?

MarcoXX

• View Profile
Re: rockhoster.com vs owned-networks.net
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2024, 02:18:49 AM »
Like Rockhoster.com solutions. The staff really cares about your site, and very friendly professionals with a true one-to-one experience.
In essence I really have received a fantastic service and would recommend them to everyone.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2024, 03:10:31 AM »
Well, Rockhoster.com kvm vps includes the availability of the latest Windows and Linux OS with dedicated resources. Starting at €12.85/mo.
Control panels: cPanel, SolusVM, Virtualizor, Cloudflare. They have round-the-clock monitoring to make sure that your website stays up at all times.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

Maria93

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2024, 09:55:29 AM »
At hostpro.com, you can get access to high-quality virtual private server (VPS) services that guarantee the reliability, speed, and security of your online project. Thanks to your own virtual resources, you get more control over the server and the ability to customize it according to your needs. In addition, hostpro.com offers different VPS plans with different resources, which allows you to choose the best option for your business or project.
The technical support at hostpro.com is a real team of professionals who are ready to help you with any questions or issues related to your hosting. Whatever you are facing, they will provide a quick and efficient solution. Support is available around the clock and is ready to provide advice or technical assistance via live chat or email.

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2024, 06:36:38 AM »
I would like to say that Rockhoster.com does offer a very good price and on the half dozen or so times that I have needed to speak to them, including in the middle of the night, there has always been a technically competent support person available immediately. I also got way more space and bandwidth and can say that the prices for their hosting plans are cheap.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

Maichik

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2024, 11:41:52 AM »
The mentioned companies - owned-networks.net as well as rockhoster.com - are worthwhile.
Reliable hosting. Good hardware maintenance, so problems rarely happen. Support is great. No matter what the problem is, they help. Faultless in every aspect!

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2024, 12:08:03 AM »
I like Rockhoster.com hosting features:
-Excellent Customer Service, very quick response times day and night
-very little downtime
-Quick to address issues as they arise
-Nice pricing
They have hosted several websites for me and I have no complaints.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

Littoc

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 19, 2024, 01:56:05 PM »
Right and solid VPS providers from my point of view are: hostingsource.com and hostsailor.com.
When my website was down I’ve got all the necessary support immediately.
The support agent was friendly and knowledgeable.
My website was in the air again in no time.