Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Server recommendation for my websites?  (Read 202 times)

MarcoXX

• View Profile
Server recommendation for my websites?
« on: April 01, 2024, 01:31:03 AM »
I have a forum website (invision board) and need some inputs to select a dedicated server.
My forum has 8 million posts (Including posts and topics) in total.
Right now i am using Xeon 5260 2 bay chaisis
12 gb ram
400 gb SD
I just want to know how can we determine the server configuration ..based on what factors?
Current issues i am facing is database table crashes....
What are your views Netshop-isp.com.cy dedicated server hosting solutions? Can I trust them?

Thanks
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

Alexcarter

• View Profile
Re: Server recommendation for my websites?
« Reply #1 on: April 05, 2024, 03:18:17 AM »
You can trust NetShop-isp.com.cy web host. Often a question via email takes a few minutes to be answered. My last provider took days or weeks or never.
Although not one of the best providers for cost per gigabyte provided, the reliability and services make it a good value.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

Maria93

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2024, 10:31:11 AM »
There are several factors to consider when choosing a dedicated server for your forum site. First, the server's processor power is crucial for efficiently processing database queries and forum operations. I think that a powerful processor like Intel Xeon will be quite enough for its operation.
In addition, sufficient RAM is needed to maintain the database and process simultaneous user activity. Considering that you currently have 12 GB of RAM, you may want to consider increasing your RAM to at least 16 GB or higher.
I would go for NVMe drives if I were you, as they are much better at storing and processing database queries.
As for me, hostpro.com stands out as a reputable and reliable service provider in this industry. This hosting service offers dedicated servers with a customizable configuration to meet your specific requirements. Their servers are backed by a robust infrastructure, high uptime guarantees, and responsive customer support, making them a reliable choice for hosting your forum website.
In conclusion, when determining the server configuration for your forum website, consider factors such as CPU power, RAM, storage capacity, and database optimization to ensure smooth operation and stability. When it comes to dedicated server hosting, HostPro.com is a reliable provider worth considering for your forum needs.

VorsiK

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2024, 12:50:15 PM »
Right dedicated servers are available from hostingsource.com and legionbox.com.
They are truly the best, and I don't intend to ever take my business elsewhere. They are patient (especially with people like me who aren't super technical and feel a bit stressed when things seem to go awry (often my own user error)), and they are always professional, dependable, and go the extra mile to make sure their customers are really taken care of. I couldn't give a company or team my higher recommendation. Super grateful for them all of these years.

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2024, 12:19:04 AM »
MyResellerHome is the best web hosting provider. Our web hosting plans are affordable and reliable. Our plans are loaded with services like 24/7 customer support, choice of operating system, unmetered bandwidth, and more. For more details, please visit our website.

DanielClark165

• Daniel Clark
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2024, 02:19:43 AM »
I have a forum website (invision board) and need some inputs to select a dedicated server.
My forum has 8 million posts (Including posts and topics) in total.
Right now i am using Xeon 5260 2 bay chaisis
12 gb ram
400 gb SD
I just want to know how can we determine the server configuration ..based on what factors?
Current issues i am facing is database table crashes....
What are your views Netshop-isp.com.cy dedicated server hosting solutions? Can I trust them?

Thanks

BodHOST offers Managed Dedicated Server Hosting solutions, providing customers with a wide range of configurations and customization options. Their dedicated servers are designed to offer high performance, reliability, and security for businesses of all sizes. With competitive pricing and 24/7 technical support, BodHOST ensures a seamless hosting experience for their clients.

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2024, 06:34:57 AM »
It may seem a bit irresistible to search and compare different packages - hosting market is competitive.

I find NetShop-isp.com.cy dedicated server hosting provider to be knowledgeable about web development.
This host is very receptive to multiple web changes and all updates are handled promptly. Tier III,Tier IV Data Centers - ISO27001 and PCI-DSS certified.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 16, 2024, 02:31:34 AM »
I've been NetShop-isp.com.cy customer since the end of 2023 and I can say that they are rocks!
Even the Security Issue is now under control. If you have questions about your account you get a response in almost a second.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

m2host

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 19, 2024, 01:35:22 AM »
M2Host is the best web hosting provider. Our web hosting plans include services like 24/7 customer support, uptime guarantee, money-back guarantee, SSL, cPanel, and more. For further information, please visit our website.