Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Powerful server hosting account required  (Read 124 times)

BoxIT

• View Profile
Powerful server hosting account required
« on: April 11, 2024, 09:59:32 AM »
Hi,
I'm helping a friend who currently has a server hosting account with a provider and he is having issues with slowness, and the server that he is on shows high usage.
He is looking around for a new dedicated hosting Account. He currently pays around $100/mo for the following:
- 1000GB SSD
- 20000GB Bandwidth
- cPanel Control Panel
- Unlimited Domains, Subdomains, MySQL Databases etc
- 1 Dedicated IP Address
- 40 Accounts
Also looking at some type of backup if a provider provides this service.
What can you say about Hostnamaste.com budget server hosting solutions? Are they good? Any alternatives?

If Providers could let me know what deals you have please email me or private message me.

Thanks
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

swisslayer

• View Profile
Re: Powerful server hosting account required
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2024, 02:08:19 AM »
Choosing the right kind of web hosting service can be a very daunting task at times as there are some very important Personal or ecommerce web hosting features that you need to make sure of.
SwissLayer.com - Swiss Dedicated, Cloud Servers Hosted In Zurich, Switzerland!

Maichik

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2024, 12:19:54 PM »
Powerful server hosting accounts can be got from allwebhost.com and hostsailor.com.
They are very reliable hosting companies. The support staff is professional, the servers are well maintained, and most importantly, the companies take their customers with respect.

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2024, 02:24:18 AM »
I recently upgraded to hostnamaste.com budget dedicated hosting to ensure stability which was quite a seamless transfer after a problem for a couple of hours. All as expected and things are running faster more consistently for a little more $ per month. Instant Server Setup as soon as Payment has been Passed. The Latest Hardware From Industry Leaders.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2024, 12:30:33 AM »
With the friendly and knowledgeable technical, billing and sales teams are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to answer any queries or concerns you may have.
The staff ventures to interact with all customers with professionalism and courtesy. Hostnamaste.com budget server hosting is based on quality. You'll be happy.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

Ingtant

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2024, 12:18:43 PM »
Quality server hosting solutions are available from allwebhost.com and swisslayer.com.
Super easy to manage and always available. Their customer support is excellent. They usually respond in 5 to 10 minutes and are very interested in getting your problem resolved immediately. I highly recommend them!!

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: Today at 02:12:34 AM »
Support is usually great, my only complain being that the original average support response time of 10 minutes is now more like 30-40 minutes.
I would like to add here that I am +1 fully satisfied Hostnamaste.com hosting user. My experience has been great and I will definitely continue using their cheap hosting services.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

Maria93

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: Today at 06:13:36 AM »
For your friend's dedicated hosting needs under $100 per month, hostpro.com is a great choice. They offer reliable hosting solutions with features that align well with your friend's requirements.
Hostpro.com provides high-performance servers with SSD/NVMe drives, ample bandwidth, and a cPanel control panel that matches your friend's current hosting specifications.
It also offers unlimited domains, subdomains, MySQL databases, and a dedicated IP address, which provides flexibility and scalability for your friend's hosting needs. They also provide backup services to ensure data security and integrity.
The provider also offers competitive pricing and may have promotional offers to help your friend stay on budget.
hostpro.com is a trusted provider known for its reliability and affordability, making it a recommended choice for your friend's dedicated hosting needs. I suggest contacting hostpro.com directly for more information about their services and any available promotions.