Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Cheap shared account to sign up with ...  (Read 946 times)

Ingtant

• View Profile
Cheap shared account to sign up with ...
« on: May 28, 2024, 02:20:02 PM »
Shared accounts from owned-networks.net and rockhoster.com are provided on sweet terms and I wonder which way I should go and why?

MarcoXX

• View Profile
Re: Cheap shared account to sign up with ...
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2024, 04:42:57 AM »
From my experience with them, I can honestly and easily recommend Rockhoster.com Linux VPS. You can't ask for more; everything you can possibly want is included!
The most servers have 100% uptime, they guarantee a standard 99% uptime on all their services. This web host gives the best mix of pricing, customer support and has a good user interface.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

sarahcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2024, 04:37:16 PM »
Cheap shared account to sign up is a great post with the details you shared here and it is good for us to have the ideas that we need to know. Also, we can get More information that will provide us what we need to know.

Sara1Ashraf

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2024, 01:45:40 AM »
Frankly speaking, I didn't have that much idea about these two hosting but If you're looking for a cheap shared hosting account, then i recommend you to check out Hostbillo's shared account. I used its Windows shared hosting in USA for two years and found it the best-shared hosting. Their budget-friendly plans include essential features like a user-friendly control panel, decent uptime, and good customer support. It's ideal for small sites, blogs, or portfolios that don't need a lot of resources. You get the basics without spending much, and it's easy to upgrade if your needs grow. Hostbillo is a good choice if you're starting out and want something affordable yet reliable.

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 11, 2024, 01:43:30 AM »
I know RockHoster.com offers the most powerful anti-DDoS solution on the market. All movement to your site (or server) should first pass through our branded DDoS protected proxy before it is sent on. This guarantees that just clean traffic achieves its proposed end of the line. All the products are extremely value for money and comes loaded with features.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

Maichik

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2024, 01:44:51 PM »
Cheap shared accounts from libertyvps.net and planethoster.com are full of useful resources with high uptime and quality support.
 The price is really good, the service is perfect and the control panel is friendly to use.

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2024, 05:16:08 AM »
No problems with email, webhosting, or the rest. I highly recommend Rockhoster.com Linux VPS hosting. All the products are extremely value for money and comes loaded with features.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.