Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Looking for bitcoin dedicated server  (Read 2152 times)

MarcoXX

• View Profile
Looking for bitcoin dedicated server
« on: May 30, 2024, 01:30:55 AM »
Does anybody know any seller of dedicated servers medium range like i5 with 100mbps unmeter bandwidth?
I have seen some deals here in the deal section around that price, but maybe someone can suggest to me from their experience?
Do you know anything about Zakservers.com bitcoin dedicated hosting? Are they trustworthy?
What host would you rather choose? Why?
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

Egrikolla

• View Profile
Re: Looking for bitcoin dedicated server
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2024, 01:39:45 PM »
Right servers are available from hostingsource.com and hostround.com.
Really great services! It's unbelievable to get such great services at such cheap prices.

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2024, 04:47:05 AM »
I've used several hosts in the past and ZakServers.com has exceeded my expectations! Try their bitcoin server hosting solutions.
Initial site up in hours, all support queries are responded to extremely quickly, easy control panel for a novices, etc.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2024, 01:46:13 AM »
Thumbs up to Zakservers.com support team. They have been just as responsive on previous occasions when issues came up transferring domain names or reconfiguring software. It offers nice DMCA ignore servers, offshore streaming servers, Or Netherlands, Bulgaria servers or any other of the supported locations. They also offer Monero XMR servers as recently they have started to accept Monero XMR as a payment method too.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

Maichik

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2024, 01:24:42 PM »
Attractive dedicated servers are available from allwebhost.com and legionbox.com.
Their prices are reasonable and it is fairly simple to sign up and pay. I was also pleased with the amount of space and bandwidth they give you. I am very satisfied and will continue to do business with them.

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2024, 04:23:55 AM »
Can add Regvps.com is a great hosting provider, they deliver a quality service, with all most 100% uptime, prices are perfect for the startup or major cms website!
would never think of using anyone else! They are a lovely bunch of people, quick to serve and extremely helpful - I recommend them.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

DanielClark165

• Daniel Clark
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 19, 2024, 05:50:19 AM »
Looking for a powerful and cheap dedicated server hosting? Look no further! bodHOST is here with an exclusive offer. Please take advantage of our limited-time sale and get 10% OFF on dedicated server plans!

Unlock powerful performance with a 10% discount Affordable Dedicated Servers! Use code DEDI10 at bodHOST SALE.

Why Choose bodHOST Dedicated Servers?

Robust Performance
Customization Options
Scalability and Flexibility
Enhanced Security
« Last Edit: July 15, 2024, 04:44:42 AM by DanielClark165 »

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2024, 05:35:49 AM »
I usually don't recommend but you should 100% go with Hostnamaste.com budget server hosting.
The service is great! It's a lot faster than my previous web hosting. The billing people are kind and generous and always answer my questions in a professional manner.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!