Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: VPS account to sign up with ... what should I do?  (Read 2047 times)

Egrikolla

• View Profile
VPS account to sign up with ... what should I do?
« on: June 03, 2024, 12:47:57 PM »
Which VPS (hostingsource.com or legionbox.com) should I stick to and why? I plan to host a blog ...

Alexcarter

• View Profile
Re: VPS account to sign up with ... what should I do?
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2024, 05:14:29 AM »
I will strongly recommend GTHost.com cheap vps to anybody. The volume of comments from happy customers led me to call them.
The team has perfected the art of great customer service. Extremely knowledgeable and very patient.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2024, 02:10:32 AM »
I strongly believe that Neironvps.com and Kvchosting.net are really good web hosts. Best providers I have dealt with in a long time. Like their vps hosting solutions.
Pricing is reasonable. I would say pricing is well-balanced taking into account features, resources included into the plans.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2024, 12:57:41 AM »
MyResellerHome is the best web hosting provider. Our web hosting services are affordable for all. Our basic VPS hosting plan starts at $59.95/mo. It includes services like  Fully Managed,  Free SSL, and more. For more details, please visit our website.

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2024, 05:26:08 AM »
I can also say that Exmasters.com vps host has provided me with some of the most excellent service I have ever received.
I am using a ton of the space provided to me and the only issue I have seen is with slow load times every now and again. Awesome plan: CPU: 1 Core, RAM: 2 GB, SSD: 25 GB, Monthly Price: $10.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2024, 05:27:56 AM »
So I would have to recommend hostingsource.com highly based on my experience thus far. They're easy, friendly and they seem to really care about their clients. Speed connection has been fast - I am glad.
Datacenters have multiple 10Gb ISPs with BGP redundancy and have complete power redundancy with multiple power generators and battery backup units to ensure maximum uptime.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2024, 03:10:50 AM »
I'm happy with everything... overall, Hostingsource.com is excellent host! Get VPS hosting - $5 first month for any plan.
Unlimited POP3 and IMAP Email Accounts with WebMail Access. Receive your email to your mobile devices. Prevent spam with SpamAssassin.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

m2host

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2024, 12:31:11 AM »
M2Host is the best web hosting service available. Our VPS hosting plans start at $30 per month. It offers services like as Control Panel - cPanel/WHM, Operating System Selection, and more. Please see our website for more information.