Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Need a good E-commerce Web Host in Canada  (Read 1755 times)

BoxIT

• View Profile
Need a good E-commerce Web Host in Canada
« on: June 10, 2024, 05:47:11 AM »
Hi,
What is the best web hosting for High Power websites out there?
I need to have a unique IP and also SSL Certificates, DDos protected
Found GTHost.com vps solutions in Canada. Are they trustworthy?
What host is better? Any other recommendations?
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

Goskin

• View Profile
Re: Need a good E-commerce Web Host in Canada
« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2024, 05:12:55 AM »
The support team is always there and drops a message from time to time to see how you are making out. It is fast and the pricing is solid.
Happy using GTHost.com Toronto vps. 1 CPU, 2GB RAM, SAS/NVMe 20GB, Traffic 26TB - $22/mo. Enterprise Data Centers, Fully Redundant Power Feeds (A+B).
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2024, 03:02:44 AM »
GTHost.com has locations in different regions of Canada, Europe and America, which allows you to choose the best sites for your business needs.
All servers with IPMI on board, they have a gray IP for security, they can be accessed through the admin, a real IP will be allocated for the duration of the session, the client can use IPMI at any time for free.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 27, 2024, 05:56:54 AM »
Easy, straightforward domain setup. Very responsive customer service (support with a few minor setup glitches). Like GTHost.com Looking Glass solutions. These guys have a real-time listing on our site, that is, each server on the site is a real server (this is an instant server), that is, they are assembled and preconfigured, the client only selects the OS and bandwidth, the OS is installed by scripts in 10-15 minutes after payment, service works fully automatically 24/7.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

Egrikolla

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2024, 01:26:37 PM »
VPS accounts from allwebhost.com and libertyvps.net are worth trying due to their top-notch services.
I would highly recommend them based on the quality and integrity of the support alone—plus my sites are Super fast—bonus points! Glad I made the move.

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2024, 07:00:44 AM »
Can say that GTHost.com is the best host I have ever used! I was constantly getting kicked out from the last hosts that I have used as I use quite a lot of transfer and disk space.
In the last year I've been upgraded more times that I can remember. Love their Toronto vps solutions.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/