Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Stable VPS provider to sign up with ...  (Read 2075 times)

Littoc

• View Profile
Stable VPS provider to sign up with ...
« on: June 20, 2024, 02:01:54 PM »
VPS accounts from legionbox.com and rockhoster.com are provided on sweet terms and I  wonder which way I should go and why? 

RecStock

• View Profile
Re: Stable VPS provider to sign up with ...
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2024, 02:58:08 AM »
I highly recommend Rockhoster.com Linux VPS for your technological needs. Setting up with them was a snap. I had my full site online and at 100% steam within 2 hours.
Tech support is friendly, helpful, and accurate. It rates at the top of my list for a satisfying experience.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

Maria93

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2024, 08:10:01 PM »
I recommend using a VPS from hostpro.com if you need reliable and scalable hosting. A VPS from hostpro.com gives you full control over the server, allowing you to customize it according to your requirements. This is a great choice for online stores, corporate websites, or other projects that require stable and fast performance. Hostpro.com also offers excellent technical support, which guarantees timely assistance if needed.

Ingtant

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2024, 11:02:04 AM »
VPS accounts from hostingsource.com and hostround.com are worth every cent you pay for their services.
Support & Hosting Management system are quite good. Servers work with no glitches. And prices are competitive.

ownwebservers1

• View Profile
    • ownwebservers.com
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2024, 12:03:27 PM »
OwnWebServers is currently running a promotion where they are offering a 55% discount on their VPS Hosting plans for the first month. To avail this offer, customers can use the promo code "EASTER55" during the checkout process.

Their Cheap VPS Hosting plans come with a range of features such as full root access, choice of operating systems (CentOS, Debian, Ubuntu), SSD storage, DDoS protection, firewall management, and more. They offer flexible resource configurations to meet specific requirements and provide 24/7 technical support via multiple channels (phone, email or live chat).
OwnWebServers OFFER
50% OFF Dedicated Server
Price $89.50/mo Using promo code WHT50OFF - Order Now

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2024, 02:53:55 AM »
I consider Rockhoster.com decent host to be reliable, easy to use and a great bargain. Try their Linux VPS.
Support helped me to upgrade easily to SSH access when I needed it which required putting me on a new server.
Control panels: cPanel, SolusVM, Virtualizor, Cloudflare.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2024, 05:03:04 AM »
MyResellerHome is the best web hosting provider. Our web hosting services are affordable for all. Our basic VPS hosting plan starts at $59.95/mo. It includes services like  Fully Managed,  Free SSL, and more. For more details, please visit our website.

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2024, 03:43:12 AM »
WebHostingWorld is the best, affordable and most stable VPS hosting service provider. The plans for VPS hosting starts at just $25/month. This plans includes free setup, cPanel and WHM included, free domain for life, 24/7 customer support, 99.9% uptime guarantee,  and free SSL for life. For more information please visit our website.

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 09, 2024, 01:09:16 AM »
Check at https://libertyvps.net/
They offer both the best offshore windows and linux solutions.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 01, 2024, 06:34:33 AM »
I had a recent support call with Regvps.com Switzerland vps and the tech spend 45 minutes with me on-line trying to fix my problem.
They also responded to my queries in double quick time with help I could use and easily understand. I feel safe and secure with this host and would heartily recommend them!
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2024, 03:21:57 AM »
There is no doubt that Profvds.com is the way to go, I have had hosting with their cheap vps for over 8 months now and my site has only been down one time.
Get 15% discount on all hosting solutions with the promo code - VPSPROFVDS. Support is readily available and always leads to a correct answer. This web host is the best in the biz.
« Last Edit: August 12, 2024, 03:23:55 AM by Goskin »
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.