Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Unmanaged server required  (Read 1653 times)

MarcoXX

• View Profile
Unmanaged server required
« on: June 28, 2024, 02:50:08 AM »
Hi All, Having outgrown my existing host, I'm looking for the following.
Any recommendations would be appreciated:
Unmanaged server: 500GB SSD Storage, 16GB RAM, 4 vCPU, 3 IPv4 addresses
Hopefully looking to pay $70/month
Can I trust GTHost.com and Neironvps.com dedicated server hosting? Any reviews, please?
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

Egrikolla

• View Profile
Re: Unmanaged server required
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2024, 01:42:09 PM »
Servers which can be right for you are available from hostingsource.com.
I have never experienced any downtime with them. They have been rock solid for me! No seriously.

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2024, 07:07:01 AM »
Overall, I have no complaints, and I even referred a few of my co-workers to use Neironvps.com servers as well.
All my questions are answered quickly and promptly, and the services have been excellent - not a single downtime during 1 year and a half!

Like this package: Server i7-6700 at $99/mo - CPU CPU Intel Core i7-6700, RAM 16GB, SSD 100GB, Bandwidth 10TB per Month, Location Germany.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

DanielClark165

• Daniel Clark
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2024, 03:07:49 AM »
Take advantage of bodHOST's exclusive sale: enjoy 10% off on Self-Managed VPS plans! Use code SVH10 to get reliable and customizable VPS hosting at a reduced price. Upgrade your hosting today!

VorsiK

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2024, 01:38:36 PM »
Servers which are worth trying are available from allwebhost.com and planethoster.com.
The server has never gone down. The control panel is simple to use and provides all statistics.

Maichik

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2024, 02:30:06 PM »
Servers from allwebhost.com and hostsailor.com are worth every cent you pay for their services.
I am impressed and pleased with the very short wait time, the professionalism of the tech support and most of all the very personalized type of interaction they provide.

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2024, 12:31:51 AM »
I have checked:
https://gthost.com/instant-servers
They offer the best prices. So it should be good for you. Moreover they offer instant server delivery.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

Littoc

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2024, 01:55:24 PM »
Servers from hostingsource.com and legionbox.com are worth trying.
Pricing looks reasonable, and hosting plans are feature-rich. Fantastic technical support, questions usually answered within 2 minutes of posting.