Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Trustworthy server provider ... what should I do?  (Read 1914 times)

Egrikolla

• View Profile
Trustworthy server provider ... what should I do?
« on: July 02, 2024, 02:04:22 PM »
Servers from swisslayer.com and planethoster.com are provided on lovely conditions and I wonder which way is better to follow and why?

Alexcarter

• View Profile
Re: Trustworthy server provider ... what should I do?
« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2024, 07:03:36 AM »
Give vote for Swisslayer.com DMCA-free streaming servers - Use Promo Code Swiss20OFF to get 20% Discount on any new orders.
Their rates are really affordable and you really should take a look at them if you want to create a site or transfer from an old host!
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

myresellerhome

• View Profile
    • Myresellerhome
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2024, 12:10:35 AM »
MyResellerHome is the best web hosting provider. Our web hosting plans are affordable and reliable. Our plans are loaded with services like 24/7 customer support, choice of operating system, unmetered bandwidth, and more. For more details, please visit our website.

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2024, 02:55:52 AM »
We switched to Swisslayer.com after having enough of the downtime with our old hosts. From our time with them I have nothing but high praise indeed.
It was very easy to upgrade, took only a minute and can be done at any time. Love their dmca ignored servers.

They use Intel, Cisco, and Supermicro equipment throughout their cloud infrastructure.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

DanielClark165

• Daniel Clark
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2024, 04:12:36 AM »
Looking for a powerful and cheap dedicated server hosting? Look no further! bodHOST is here with an exclusive offer. Please take advantage of our limited-time sale and get 10% OFF on dedicated server plans! Unlock powerful performance with a 10% discount on Dedicated Servers! Use code DEDI10 at bodHOST SALE.

Why Choose bodHOST Dedicated Servers?

Robust Performance
Customization Options
Scalability and Flexibility
Enhanced Security

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 25, 2024, 12:09:46 AM »
Well, Centoserver.com is a great hosting provider, they deliver a quality service, with all most 100% uptime, prices are perfect for the startup or major cms website! would never think of using anyone else!
There have been some issues with server slowdowns however they where promptly resolved by their hence the perfect score. Their package prices also amazed me.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2024, 06:05:16 AM »
WebHostingWorld is the most affordable and trustworthy server provider, with hosting plans starting at just $1/month. The hosting plans include free SSL, SSD storage, unlimited bandwidth, free data migration, free website builder, email accounts, and 24/7 customer support with 99.9% uptime. For more details please visit the website.

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2024, 04:33:49 AM »
Quite simply - the customer service you'll receive here is the best around. Every single time I have a question on my hosting account, I receive an answer within fifteen minutes. It's actually incredible!
Servers are great too. Request 3% Discount from our Billing department when you pay with our BTCPay Gateway. Swisslayer.com is trustworthy web host.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 13, 2024, 04:40:36 AM »
Speed is very fast, I like Hostingsource.com and can highly recommend to other webmasters. Now I have already transferred my other blogs to this decent host.
Their customer support was very helpful with transfer and spent over 30 minutes with me helping to upload the files to hosting account.
Get Dedicated servers - 50% first month discount.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

m2host

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2024, 12:54:33 AM »
M2Host is the best web hosting provider. Our web hosting plans are reliable and affordable for all. We offer services like Shared hosting, VPS hosting, Reseller hosting and Dedicated hosting. It inludes services like 24/7 customer support, choices of operating system, cPanel and more. For more Information, please visit our website.