Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: surfhosting.co vs planethoster.com  (Read 1462 times)

Ingtant

• View Profile
surfhosting.co vs planethoster.com
« on: August 20, 2024, 01:37:21 PM »
Which server is better to buy from surfhosting.co or planethoster.com?
What would you do being in my place?

MarcoXX

• View Profile
Re: surfhosting.co vs planethoster.com
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2024, 03:13:44 AM »
On average, how much traffic do you expect each month?
You can get nice server hosting from Datapacket.net - The hosting packages include a full list of features that provides everything you need plus plenty of room for growth.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.

Maria93

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2024, 07:57:03 AM »
I think it's important to find a VPS hosting service that meets your needs. I personally use hostpro.com and I am satisfied with their service. One of the important features for me is that they make daily backups. This gives me confidence that in case of emergency, the data can be easily restored. In addition, they have great technical support that works 24/7 and is ready to help for free. I can't say that this is the best option for everyone, but it definitely worked well for me.

Egrikolla

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2024, 01:42:39 PM »
Being in your place, I'd use servers from solid companies: hostingsource.com and hostsailor.com.
My overall experience has been stellar. The only downside is I wish I would have found them sooner. Great work and keep up the great service.

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2024, 02:55:11 AM »
Now I am fully-satisfied with GTHost.com Miami servers, the speed has been great, uptime is perfect (my site is always online and accessible to my visitors), and their customer support is really professional (work 24/7 and always available, even at midnight). Like this server: E5-2650v2, 64GB, 2x480GB SSD, 500M Unmetered starting at $99.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

VorsiK

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 30, 2024, 12:53:07 PM »
Have a look at servers from decent hosting providers: allwebhost.com and legionbox.com.
They are a solid choice for businesses and individuals seeking dependable web hosting services.

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2024, 05:28:29 AM »
I have two separate sites that I host with Surfhosting.co vps hosting. Support is great, very responsive. Never had any downtime either. Generally 100% uptime. Keep in mind that this is not a reseller host. Also, when they say that you can host multiple domains under some plans, that is more akin to multiple subdomains in the way that they are configured. You will not get separate cpanel accounts.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 09, 2024, 05:25:53 AM »
The Service has been great, I would recommend Surfhosting.co to anyone. The things that impressed me that their support was very helpful with setting up my websites.
I paid via Paypal and they activated my account instantly. They have no setup fees, no hidden fees.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

DediRock

• View Profile
    • Dedirock
« Reply #8 on: September 09, 2024, 12:34:16 PM »
Which server is better to buy from surfhosting.co or planethoster.com?
What would you do being in my place?

I believe both options have their pros and cons. It’s important to assess each provider's features, support, and pricing in relation to your specific needs. If you're interested in exploring other options, I'd be happy to discuss how our services might fit your requirements.