Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Good and cheap hosting for me  (Read 1341 times)

Egrikolla

• View Profile
Good and cheap hosting for me
« on: August 27, 2024, 10:38:09 AM »
There are two hosts in my mind which are to my liking: hostingsource.com and libertyvps.net.
And I hesiotate which way is better to follow and why? Any ideas?

Alexcarter

• View Profile
Re: Good and cheap hosting for me
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2024, 06:46:47 AM »
Please, be more specific... I mean requirements: disk space, bandwidth, server location, budget?

Try considering NetShop isp web hosting. High-speed server performance. Dedicated and passionate customer support + useful tools for the website!
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

ownwebservers1

• View Profile
    • ownwebservers.com
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2024, 10:41:22 AM »
OwnWebServers offers a top-notch VPS with features like SSD storage, full root access, and scalable resources. Enjoy 24/7 customer support, high-speed network connectivity, and a 99.9% uptime guarantee. Sign up now and instantly get 50% OFF on all VPS hosting plans using promo code VPS50. This makes OwnWebServers a great choice for your hosting needs.
β–ˆ OwnWebServers OFFER
β–ˆ 50% OFF Dedicated Server
β–ˆ Price $89.50/mo Using promo code WHT50OFF - Order Now

webhostingworld

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2024, 05:15:25 AM »
WebHostingWorld offers the best and cheapest web hosting plans, starting at only $1 per month. These hosting plans include free setup, free website builders, free migration, free SSL for life, free domain for life, unlimited bandwidth, a free one-click installer, email accounts, databases, free SSL for life ensuring lifetime security, 24/7 customer support, and a 99.9% uptime guarantee. If you want to know more, please visit the website.

nishabullten

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2024, 12:30:49 AM »
Go to Google and hit "Pocket Friendly Dedicated Servers by Bullten" You will see the best options.

VorsiK

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2024, 09:27:00 AM »
I have checked at https://hostingsource.com/web-hosting/
It seems they have their services started from $2 per month!

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 04, 2024, 02:04:19 AM »
I'd like to express the point that Hostingsource.com service is excellent. They stayed with me thru the whole signup and introduction on setting up the site and control panel.
WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, Magento, Prestashop, Mambo, OpenCart, Gallery, Jcow, SugarCRM, Moodle, phpBB, ownCloud, 400+ More.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 10, 2024, 03:31:59 AM »
Well, hostingsource.com has been a fantastic host. Would recommend to anyone needing a home for their site!
They made the transition process to their servers quick easy and painless, any issues we have faced they have responded to quick as lightning.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

DediRock

• View Profile
    • Dedirock
« Reply #8 on: September 10, 2024, 07:18:15 AM »
There are two hosts in my mind which are to my liking: hostingsource.com and libertyvps.net.
And I hesiotate which way is better to follow and why? Any ideas?

I believe both options have their pros and cons. It’s important to assess each provider's features, support, and pricing in relation to your specific needs. If you're interested in exploring other options, I'd be happy to discuss how our services might fit your requirements.

Littoc

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2024, 05:40:28 AM »
I can suggest you checking https://legionbox.com/
They are very good and their prices are quite affordable.

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 16, 2024, 01:15:57 AM »
I've finally found a good home with Hostingsource.com VPS Solutions. I especially love their support. Their package prices also amazed me.
The live chat help system has always been very helpful. Uptime and speed connectivity have been also great.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

MarcoXX

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: Today at 12:41:11 AM »
I can t say enough good about these guys. It just isn t possible. I just totally love Centoserver.com solutions.
They have very professional, prompt, and friendly administration. They are very professional and seem to enjoy helping their customers which is a great change from some of the other sites out there.
The secret to getting ahead is to focus your energy not on fixing and fighting yesterday, but on building and growing something new right now.