Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Need VPS for Hosting Multiple WordPress Sites  (Read 7 times)

BoxIT

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 1132
    • View Profile
Need VPS for Hosting Multiple WordPress Sites
« on: Today at 05:41:12 AM »
Hello, I’m planning to host 5–10 WordPress websites and need a VPS that’s easy to manage.
A control panel like cPanel or DirectAdmin would be a big plus. Minimum requirements: 2–4 CPU cores, 4GB RAM, and good SSD/NVMe storage.
Can I rely on FireVM.com VPS service? Others? Looking for something affordable with good support since I’m not very technical.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

Anna

  • Full Member
  • ***
  • Posts: 108
    • View Profile
Re: Need VPS for Hosting Multiple WordPress Sites
« Reply #1 on: Today at 08:14:08 AM »
I'd compare HostPro with a few other VPS providers before making a decision. They offer KVM virtualization, NVMe storage, and server locations in Warsaw, Amsterdam, and Tampa. Their daily backups are kept for 30 days, which gives you several weeks of recovery history, and you can restore individual files or databases when a full-server restore isn't necessary. Technical support is available around the clock.