Looking for webhosting sites? Use Statsdom pages catalogue. Also you can be interested in Ford Webhosting services.

Author Topic: Hostzealot Servers  (Read 5666 times)

DonAway

• View Profile
Hostzealot Servers
« on: July 24, 2015, 03:10:07 AM »
 I am looking to buy dedicated server at cheap price. I need this for software testing.
Budget $80-100 per server.
I've found several web hosts and Hostzealot.com is among them. What do you know about their server solutions?

Jenowigner

• View Profile
Re: Hostzealot Servers
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2015, 02:18:30 AM »
 Have you looked for reviews on them? Acсording to my experience Hostzealot.com is the best option to get server solutions. Reliability is highest, support is helpful and prices are reasonable, you can use them for sure.

BoxIT

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2015, 06:17:47 AM »
I'm impressed with the folks at Hostsailor.com.
They provide the information, services and tools for users to really work with a website and to develop it properly.
Great value for money and many packages to suit individual needs.
"Failure is not an option" - W. Klitschko

Fievez

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2015, 03:52:13 AM »
    I know that with hosting from Hostzealot.com everything works like a clock. They are delivering reasonable deals with high stability of network and skilled support team.

Zoltan

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2015, 02:55:36 AM »
  I can say Hostzealot.com is offering high quality hosting solutions with high uptime, professional support and useful features for reasonable prices.

Alexcarter

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2015, 05:24:54 AM »
Look at your current usage and double it at least, triple is even better because coming half way through the month and running out of bandwidth is probable the worst thing you can do for your website, your users will probable desert you, if they see it isn’t online for a day or two.

I can recommend findmeaserver.com as a free dedicated server search service.
They will help you to choose a good server along with useful features and tools.
The Best Movies ===>>> http://www.esquire.com/

RecStock

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 10, 2015, 05:44:07 AM »
==> Hostsailor.com is the best option to deal with. The service is excellent.
I am particularly impressed with the support services who answered me within a few minutes and did everything possible to help me.
==>> Be yourself; everyone else is already taken!

Goskin

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2015, 04:26:05 AM »
It seems to me that kvchosting.com is reliable option to deal with: http://www.kvcwebhost.com/cheap-dedicated/dedicated-server.html
Its long history in this business gives the reasons to treat it as the company with highly redundant servers and quality support.
Truth is like a surgery. It hurts but cures!
Lie is like a pain killer. It gives instant relief but has side effects forever.

DonAway

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2015, 02:46:24 AM »
Now I know that with hosting from Exmasters.com everything works like a clock. They are delivering reasonable deals with high stability of network and skilled support team.